Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Louis Vuitton Spring 2013 RTW

Marc Jacobs has done it again!

I really have no words other than - I LOVE IT! 

..and yes!  I would TOTALLY top off this over-the-top look with a Damier bag! 
















I think this is my favorite.









































OK - this one, too!































































































































































































I'm going to stop here or I'll post the whole collection! So cute and refreshingly shocking!
















Images courtesy of style.com   





2 comments:

  1. I am totally obsessed with this collection!
    Love it!!

    www.gumbootglam.com
    xo Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right!?
    Thank you so much for reading!

    ...love:::light:::lys...

    ReplyDelete