Sunday, April 28, 2013

Politics+Fashion - Best Dressed at the White House Correspondents' Dinner


As much as I have adored red carpets for as long as I can remember, I don't think it has ever occurred to me until recent years to even check out the White House Correspondents' Dinner red carpet.  I am so glad that I did this year.  There were some gorgeous gowns at this dinner!  Below are my favorites.

Katy Perry in Giambattista Vall




























Kerry Washington in Wes Gordon




































Olivia Munn in Marchesa 



































Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Dolce and Gabbana




































Julie Bowen in Monique Lhuillier






































Sophia Vergara - don't know who she's wearing but do we really care?





































Connie Britton in Temperley




































Kate Walsh in Carolina Herrera












































I'd say it was quite a glamorous evening!
Photos courtesy of Huffington Post


No comments:

Post a Comment