Friday, September 06, 2013

It's Fashion Week! Jason Wu!

It's fashion week and I'm living on style.com looking through their slideshows!  I have to say I am not swooning this year - it's looking like a bad season of Project Runway so far. The garments look like they've just been thrown together at the last minute. So disappointing! I won't say what collections I've already browsed...

Finally, I found a couple of nice pieces presented by Mr. Jason Wu.  Just 3 great pieces out of 45, though!  That's not a good percentage.

I feel like continuing and looking some more now!  I will press forward believing I will find lots of pieces that will take my breath away and about which I can write good things!





































































































1 comment:

  1. Karlie rocked that dress! Loving the slicked-back hair, too.

    Hope you have a great weekend! :)

    ♡jilly
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete