Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Max Mara + Jennifer Garner

...equals beautiful!

I can't believe I just stumbled upon this ad campaign last week at the spa! This ad is so beautifully done, I couldn't stop looking at it.  I love a nice, camel coat and think everyone should have one in their closet - it's a staple even if you live in hot climates like me!  Hey! When it gets cold in Texas for that one day a year, I want to step out in something breathtaking!  

This is one of my favorite colors for a garment, handbag, or shoe, which would definitely explain why I used to think only of this shade of "nude" before my shoe conversation with my friend and the post I shared a few months ago.  Way to go, Max Mara! Beautiful girl and beautiful coat!
































No comments:

Post a Comment