Monday, February 10, 2014

Diane von Furstenberg Fall 2014 RTW

As DVF celebrates the 40th anniversary of the wrap dress, the theme for the Fall Collection is “Bohemian Wrapsody: A Glamorous Vagabond”.   Beautiful, bold prints were showcased at the beginning of the show as models ripped the runway to live music by the band St. Vincent.

There were wonderful wrap dresses as well as other gorgeous pieces.  One of the many things I love about DVF is that her garments complement and work well for all women and are empowering – I always feel a little extra sassy in a DVF dress.  That’s probably dangerous for me!

The show ended in a sea of solid gold because, well, how else would you top fabulousness with more fabulousness?  The full show can be viewed on the DVF website – I’m about to watch it again – and the amazing pictures can be viewed on style.com.

My top picks from the collection are below!































My favorite!


























































































































Cute! Don’t try this at home, though!
































No comments:

Post a Comment