Friday, February 07, 2014

M Missoni

I like the decisions that some designers make to do photo shoots instead of runway shows, even though I'd probably be really disappointed if one of my favorite designers didn't have a show when I am attending Fashion Week! M Missoni chose this avenue to present a collection that was peppered with prints and most of the looks mixed a couple of different prints together.  I don't think I chose any of those for my picks but my picks were classic Missoni style.  Several of the looks had a cute swing dress silhouette that looks really nice. There was a series of nice florals (for fall - maybe Miranda would find that groundbreaking!), as well as a series of plaids.  Click here to view the complete collection after you check out my picks below!





























































This is my favorite look in the collection!




























































No comments:

Post a Comment