Tuesday, February 04, 2014




It’s Fashion Week in New York and fashionistas are buzzing like little kids on Christmas Eve who ate too many of Santa’s cookies! Yes, this includes me – and if you’re reading this, you probably are, too!

The schedule for the week can be found at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week website and of course, if you can’t be there, style.com will have the blow by blow details for us!

I am really looking forward to some of my old favorites:  Tadashi Shoji, BCBG MAXAZRIA, Naeem Khan, and definitely Diane von Furstenberg!  I am also looking forward to discovering some new favorites.  I am particularly excited to see the collection of Pamella Roland since her hot red gown on Miranda Lambert made my best dressed list at the Grammys.  Who’s collections are you looking forward to seeing?

Happy Fashion Week!




No comments:

Post a Comment